Save Da Hyrule! Save Da Hyrule!

"Put on your socks and shoes, Link!" is gonna be my favorite quote for a while;; really neato bruh

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

Valley-Girl Morrigan is top tier.

being an avid fighting game player/fan, i especially started rolling at the 'Shadow Blade, Soul Fist' bit. just reminds me of a player who goes by ChrisG. i like to think somehow this video gave him the idea to play Morrigan the way he does.

also, Morrigan chuckling at MODOK and her 'Kissy Face' is top tier, too.

not sure what else to add to this that i havent said in the last one i made, but i love it!

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

well, that sudden dark turn towards the end was a surprise.
everything before the "OCTOPUS~" bit was pretty much what i expected the entire flash to be. that being said i didnt think it wouldnt be anything more than a jab at the Nyan Cat phenomenon. but then it turned into bat-shit insane entertainment.

i loved all the tiny references - i personally am a fan of the Ju-On series, and seeing Toshio put a smile on my face. and did i also see those chains form patterns eerily similar to the Psyche Lock events in Phoenix Wright games? the animation is wonderful, the colors vibrant, the social commentary - all wonderful.

Iroha Iroha

Iroha is my faaaaaaaaave

Ragnarok Boss Arcade Mockup Ragnarok Boss Arcade Mockup

i really admire people who can do pixel stuff - i ought to try my hand at it some time. well done!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thanks. Perhaps look at some tutorials to help you.

Eliza Fighting Pose Eliza Fighting Pose

oh, goodness this is amazing.
usually people just do the model and that'd be the end of it, but i enjoy that you recreated the floor tiles and reflections as well.